Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Catching Laptops With Your Butt



MSI is doing a YouTube contest that asks users to create an "extreme crazy video" with an MSI notebook.

One entry in particular is catching like wildfire, and for good (?) reason. It features a guy catching laptops with his butt. What?

Click READ MORE to watch the video!



As I'm writing this, it's been watched over 125,000 times on YouTube. While I'm not sure that being able to catch a laptop with your butt is a great way to demonstrate the portability of the unit, I don't think it's hurting the brand, either. At the very least, it's garnering a lot of views, buzz and people talking about it, like me!

I would love to have been a part of the creative process that lead to this video. An idea like this I would never pull out of my...yeah.

0 comments: