Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How To Get To Sesame Street

Image from the National Post

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street (the greatest children's television show of all time in my humble opinion), the National Post has put together this simple and neat interactive piece chronicling 101 muppets from the show. Credit goes out to Steve Murray, who wrote and illustrated the piece, Rebecca Yanovskaya for the interactive design and the information from the muppet wikia.

The piece isn't going to win any awards, but It's going to draw a lot of traffic and engagement for being simple, cool and fun to use. It also doesn't hurt that it's subject matter covers Sesame Street. True story: when my brother was born in 1990, I insisted my parents name him Ernie, after my favourite Sesame Street character at the time.

I recommend you give the piece a look. After that, you can come back here and check out my favourite Sesame Street song. I love it so much, I even have it on my iPod.


0 comments: