Monday, May 4, 2009

Anyone Looking For A Male Copywriter?

(thank you to Steff for sending this to me)

How about this guy?

Lawson Clarke, *cough* Male Copywriter, has blessed us with his...presence through his website. Say what you will about the physique (I don't even know if that's actually him in the picture), but I think it makes for a bold self-promo site that's already making some noise.

The website is real slick and easy to navigate. It also doesn't hurt that he's done some great work, my favourite being the interactive aquarium.

As for other advertisers out there with self-promo websites (such as myself), maybe we can learn from this and help better cultivate our brand and our identity online so that we can stand out from the crowd of other self-promo websites and poorly manscaped bodies.

0 comments: