Sunday, June 7, 2009

Can't Knock The Hustle

I'm sorry.

For the few dedicated souls who check into this page every day, I owe you an apology.

My life over these past few weeks has been a whirlwind of professional and personal craziness. If you read my interview, you would know that I just got a full-time job. The transition to that has taken up a lot of my resources.

Also, I'm still working another part time job on top of that. And somewhere in there, I have to try and have a life too.

So I haven't been as prolific a blogger of late. I don't ever plan on stopping this blogging thing, but I don't make many guarantees as to when I'll blog either. All I can say is I'll keep this updated as often as I can, and I'll do what I can to make sure you keep reading. Please click "READ MORE" and accept my peace offering.





Image: Monsters And Critics

0 comments: