Sunday, June 14, 2009

Walmart Ad Mistake

I was reading the June 15th issue of People magazine when I saw this Walmart ad as the back cover. The average person probably would have never caught this mistake, but I circled the mistake in red. Apologies for the glare, I took this picture with my digital camera and there were fluorescent lights in the room.

These two kids are rocking out with Nintendo Wii Guitar Hero guitars, leading us to believe they're playing some sort of guitar-centric music game. I can tell they're playing Nintendo Wii from the fact that Nintendo Wii Guitar Hero guitars require you to insert the remote into the guitar. The kid on the left in the picture has a Wii remote plugged in. But the kid on the right? He's pretty animated for someone whose guitar isn't actually connected to the game.

Hit the READ MORE link for a close-up.



0 comments: