Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Who Made the Grade? Adweek's Report Card is Now Available

Adweek's agency report card for 2008 went live on their website on April 13, 2009. As a newbie to the advertising industry, I first discovered the Adweek report card last year while browsing through the magazine in my school's library.

It's a great resource as an overview of the industry this past year. For starters, it's a good way to learn the names of the agencies out there. Anthony always told us that you need to know the teams and the players, and this list features 25 of the biggest teams in the game.

It's almost 2am and I'm about to call it a night, so I won't have a chance to sink my teeth into the report. I've glanced at a few agencies to see what's up. One thing I did notice however, is that no agencies cracked "A" territory in 2008. I'll have to investigate that further in the morning.

How did your favourite agency do?

0 comments: