Friday, April 24, 2009

Portfolio Night 7, Brought To You by Seneca College's Creative Advertising Program

image from Anthony Kalamut

I Was checking my email this morning when I saw Anthony Kalamut had sent me this link to his blog, announcing a very special partnership between the Seneca College Creative Advertising program and ihaveanidea.org Portfolio Night 7 in Toronto. Head over to his blog for more details, but it sounds like a great partnership for the school and Ihaveanidea.

If anybody was going to secure something like this, it would be Anthony. You'd be hard-pressed to find anybody else out there putting in as much hard work and effort into nurturing the future talents of advertising. I'm actually sad that I'm now set to graduate the program and move into the business for real, partially because I won't get to continue learning from him and the great faculty that the Creative Advertising program has.

Enough about me though. Any creatives with a portfolio in the city should definitely check this event out.

0 comments: